How to add signature in outlook: It seems a very tedious task to add the contact information in Each and Every method. So an emailed person can make direct contact with you. Very few people know that in the professional world it is called the signature of the email. So if you are using the signature of the email then you can save lots of time. And you have to only worry about the content of your email. The Signature will be added directly to your email after some setup.
If You want to avoid the repeated work of adding a signature to your every email then you can go through this article. we have explained each and every step to “how to add signature in outlook” in your email without repeating each time. Now we are going to discuss how you can add it in your desktop as well as mobile outlook application.
How to set up your Outlook email signature on desktop ?
We have multiple ways to add the signature in outlook on the desktop but in this part, we are going to discuss the easiest way to how you can set up your Outlook email signature…just follow the below step for doing the setup on your desktop outlook application.
If you don’t have the outlook application in your desktop. Don’t worry you can add it using the browser also(chrome).
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Go to the Outlook link(https://outlook.office.com/mail/ )
- sign in to your account using your email id and password
- Click on the Setting Gear option in the top Right Corner
- Now you will see the search Box Type email signature in the search box
- Click on the Email Signature Options
- Now you will see the signature Options … in the signature box type the signature you want to show to your email. It may be Only Your Name your or you can add your contact information and company logo to your email signature. Or if you want to add other information to your signature you can add it from here.
your Setup is done but if you want to add some settings to your email signature then you can easily add some more settings as it should directly sync to email or not. You can also set up that it should only show for new messages or it would be applied to reply emails as well. This is totally optional for you.
Once you have done the changes you can Save and Exit from the open email Window.
Hurrah!…you have successfully added the email signature to your Outlook account. So from Now, you don’t need to add the Signature to your every email. you can just focus on your email content and subject line.
How to set up your email signature on iOS and Android
In the above part of the article, If you have gone through the article “How to set up your email signature” then you can easily grab this part also. there is not much difference between adding a signature your desktop Outlook Or Android and iOS.
So please follow the below steps for “How to set up your email signature on iOS and Android“…
- If you don’t have the outlook application then you can easily download it from play store
- install and sign in to the outlook application
- Click on the Setting Option in the top left Corner
- Now you have to scroll down and select the signature options (you will see “Get Outlook for Android”, and “Get Outlook for iOS”)
- After tapping the Signature option you will see the box. Just clear the box and write your signature for the email.
- Now you can add your name, contact info, company name and much more information to it…
You have Successfully added the signature to your application in android as well as iOS.
How to add signature in outlook – Different Way
Although We have already discussed the step-by-step process of adding the email signature to your desktop and mobile outlook application.
Now here is a different way to add the signature to your Outlook application. just follow the below steps for adding the signature to your outlook account.
- Open the Outlook application
- Sign in to your outlook application
- Click on the setting gear option in your application.
- Just below the search box click on “View all Outlook settings”
- Click on the Compose and reply option
Now you will see the box to add the signature. where you can easily add the signature for your email. and you can also edit some default settings regarding that.
How to edit a signature in Outlook
In this Section, we will see the options for how you can edit your signature to a windows application
Update your email signature in Outlook for Windows
For Updating your email signature in your Outlook just follow the below steps…
- Open your Outlook application and sign in to it.
- Click on the file tab
- Tap on Options and Choose mail
- Now you have to scroll down to signature and click on the edit button to edit your signature
- then change your signature in the edited box
- Click on the Okay button to make changes reflected.
- Now your changes of Signature will be automatically saved.
Final Verdict on How to add a signature in outlook
This is all from my side about this article on How to add a signature in outlook, and coming with some more knowledge soon. Look at these blogs to ensure you’re on the right path to your digital success.
Do you have any questions –
Drop your queries and comments section below, or post them on HubSpoting Forums, and we will be happy to answer.
Our content is reader-supported and friendly. This means if you click on any one of our links, then we may earn a commission. We are so happy that you support us.